Wednesday, May 11, 2011

At A Loss...

I'm actually a very proud and patriotic person. I love my country, and fully support our men and women who fight and give their lives to defend our freedom. Given the chance I would do the same. Before I get any bullshit over the whole well you had your chance at eighteen, I'll say this. I went to enlist in the Navy, wanted to become a SEAL, but I have a problem with my hip that kept me out. As soon as the recruiter found out what it was, he told me that I would be more of a risk than an asset to the nations military, and given my condidtion none of the branches would be able to accept me. But, trust me, given the chance, I'll sit on my back porch and pick 'em off as they run if the need ever arises. And, I also have strong feeling toward the Confederate States of America, may they rest peacefully, and long live their souls. And, that has absoultly nothing to do with slavery or racism. I believe that every man and women should have TRULY  egual rights and privledges. You should be rewarded and punished in life for your deeds not the color of your skin or they kind of reproductive organs between your legs. I do not believe that I should get a job over you because I'm white, nor should you get it over me because your black, and our company has to fill their quota. Same with women, you shouldn't get that promotion because you have a vagina and I don't, I don't care how you used it to get the job. The way I see it, is if you can do the work you should get the job, if you can't do the work, than get to kickin rocks and find something else.

But, our government doesn't want things this way, they want to keep racism alive and sexism alive, and poorism and fatism and gingerism, and all the other isms alive because it's big money for them. It gives them a chance to give themselves a tax free bonus written into the bill that provides funds to study the reasons for hate crimes against raddishes. They want you to fear Usama bin Laden, they want you to fear a plane hijacking, they want you to rely on them so they can keep their fucking jobs. If we don't rely on the government, they would not have their jobs. If the congress men relied on us to vote them in because of how well they do with what they have to work with, they would be changed out a whole lot more often. Our government wants us to live under their unhindered and utterly stupid rule. This had become a dictatorship with the camoflauge of a democracy. Oh, I can't take a bottle of Suave shampoo on a plane for my own safety and the safety of others??? What the fuck??? Like a plane getting hijacked happens daily, fuck off. I refuse to fly now a days. Not that I flew much in the first place. But, still if I ever decide to travel to Europe or overseas, I'll either take a boat or drive to fucking Mexico or Canada, and take a flight from there. I bet this whole Air Marshall this is something that the government has wanted to do since the sixties or seventies, they just didn't have a good enough damn excuse. And, I'm not even going on about the pussies on the flights that actually hit the World Trade Center and Pentagon. But, the one's that went down fighting in Pennsylvania, hell ya they're in my prayers every fucking night. This country's going to shit and we're letting it, we're just setting everything up for another Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, or bin Laden to come in and take over, except this time the son of a bitch will be elected our fucking President.

4 comments:

  1. Amen Brother!
    Robert McCanliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree with you...it is hard to get a totally good government...gotta make the changes some how

    I have followed your blog..Could you follow mine too please? Also check out my guest blogging contest to see if you are interested!

    Sky Stock Analysis

    ReplyDelete