Saturday, September 15, 2012

Not right at all...

I hate to even put this on my page, but this shit really needs to stop. For the sake of your grandmother and her mother, pleas tell your damn kids no every once in a while.

I don't know who the hell thought this was a cute photograph, but they need to be shot in the genetialia repetedly with a bb gun, for even taking this picture. I'm not going to comment on the caption of this picture. But, you can tell these girls are way to damn young to be wearing anything near that slutty. This is the correct path to send your child straight to hookerville. This affirms my opinion that certian styles of clothing shouldn't be mad to fit certian people. No, not every woman, needs to wear a miniskirt and a halter top. Hell, no woman should need to wear that shit. And, if you think you do, you need some serious psycological evaluations. This is not sexy at all, not even on a grown woman that has the body to pull it off, and way less on a pre-teen or teenage girl. This is not right on so many levels they're not even countable. This is straight up whorerific. Pun intended. If a woman has to dress this was when going out, they must not have much to offer besides their bodies, and putting it on display like this isn't going to make any man look at you and say, "Hummm, I wonder what her GPA was". Or, "I bet she'd make a great mother to my kids". And, I know what's going to happen in the coming years with these girls, they're going to be in their bedroom crying and momma's going to come check on them to see what's wrong, "I think I'm prego mom! I'm over a month late! And, Tommy broke up with me when he found out last week! And, his cousin told me that he's transfering to another schoool! What do I doooooo!!!!" And, momma's going to cry herself to sleep that night and the nights to follow wondering what the fuck she did wrong for her daughter to end up like this.

This ain't even cute as a damn gag, or playing dress up.



1 comment:

  1. I agree with ya' Jeff! This is unacceptable & gee,even if they don't realize what is wrong about it, their parents & schools should. I won't let my little girl think about it. Gee, no wonder molesters zero in on them.

    ReplyDelete