Saturday, October 29, 2011

Well I'll Be.... A Scentsy Man This Weekend

Well, we got two events booked this weekend to sell this Scentsy stuff. I like the stuff personally, use it myself, wouldn't sell it if I didn't like it and use it. And, I'll start loving it when I can retire by selling it. But, till then, it's strictly a like relationship. It's a good product, and very safe, for those of you that have little fingers running around. I actually stuck my finger in the melted wax, while the warmer was on, to see how hot it was. (We're sitting here telling people that their kid could stick their finger in the melted wax and it wouldn't burn them, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't lying to them.) Yea, it was pretty warm, almost hot, but no where near burning temperature. But, I digress. Back to the double booking, my wife is going to be at the 27th Annual Firefighters Chili Cook Off and Car and Bike Show at the Grady County Oklahoma Fair Grounds, (I cheated a little bit, I had to take a few pictures of the cars that were already in the building). And, I will be across town at The Reding Farm Corn Maize. Yea, momma gets to sample a hundred or so batches of chili for three bucks, but me... I get to eat some smoked brisket and sip some free samples from local wineries. And, for my viewing pleasure, I have the perfect view of the playground to watch the little carpet sharks play. And, I get to sit back and reminisce on how my little (hells) angels used to be so innocent and care free and less...."Daddy I need."  Also, a friend of mine will be joining me, so I won't be left to my own devices on it, kinda. He's thinking about joining up and selling the stuff himself, so I get to show him how it's done, and what kind of potential there is in this.







3 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong eating chili, brisket, and looking at old cars.

    I did have a fleeting mental image of "buy this or I'll beat your a**", though. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete