Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HI!

I don't really have anything specific to talk about, but there are a few things going around in my mind. So, I think I'll just ramble for a bit today.

First off on the new campaigns for SQ744, I'm still calling bullshit. One sides is saying that passing sq744 will do this, and do that, release these, and squish that. The other is saying if we cut the bs spending, and overinflated bonus's, and some other crap that we'll have plenty of funding. Well, I don't know about you, bu I believe that both sides are full of shit. On one hand if it gets passed, we won't release any prisoners or close any prisons, no government jobs will be lost, no state troopers will be laid off, our roads and bridges won't get any less attention that they do now, (They can't get any less) and DHS will not lose any more funding than they normally would. Nor will any slush funding be slashes, or any benefits of our congressmen, or any overspending will be addressed, non of the things mentioned by either side will happen, these are the same tactics used during the lottery campaign. Vote for the lottery and our crime rate will go up, vote against it and our kids won't get the funding they need in schools. NEITHER happened. And, the same will happen in this case, if sq744 gets passed our schools won't get any better funding, and no slush funds will get cut.

On another note, one of my daughters asked us for a pair of high heels. Personally I don't think a girl should be wearing high hells, or daisy dukes, low rise jeans, hip huggers, skinny jeans, bikinis, short shorts/skirts, garter belts, a teddy, or anything like that. And by girl I'm talking about any one under the age of eighteen, untill the government recognizes adulthood. I'll stick with the heels this time. What is the two main purposes of high heels? One to make your legs look longer, Two to raise and pop your ass out. My ten and twelve year old daughters don't need to have longer looking legs, nor a firmer rounder looking ass. Period.

6 comments:

  1. Can't speak to SQ744, but, as the father of three girls, I wholeheartedly agree with the second part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you telling the girls no on the heels, however, lengthening your legs and making your butt stick out is not their "sole" purpous. Because let me promise you, my ass doesn't need any lifting and I don't use them for height. But they do look great with a suit and some classy pearls. That's like me saying guys with motorcycle's are just trying to look like a bad ass or have thrill issues.... come on honey.... you know you like my heels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do like yours. And, I do have thrill issues, that's one reason I ride. And, may I ask what else women wear heels for, because as far as I know that is their sloe purpose, well that and making stupid broads trip when a serial killer is chasing them with a (insert weapon here)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said, they have other purposes like being an accessory to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, like I asked, what would those other purposes be?

    ReplyDelete