Sunday, October 10, 2010

Spilling en Americka Tuday

Now this is a problem that is sometimes funny when you read it, but is never really funny in real life. I feel sadness when I read a post and the person can not spell or doesn't know the correct words to use.

I just sold my truck, it was never for sell. It was for sale for a time, and I was more than willing to sell it. And, never was I out to sail it.

Now I understand some words are hard to spell, and I do have trouble with some of them. But, I'm not talking about big spelling bee type words. The ones that bother me are the simple ones, like sell, sale, sail; type; are,or, our; know, no, now; stuff like this. It's sad and shows the quality of our learning in these United States. And, the prognosis is not good. And, the bad part of it is, every computer I've been on has some kind of spell check. And, there are also online dictionaries. Educate yourselves America.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment