Sunday, October 11, 2015

Just fuckin tired.

I guess it's just an aggravating day for me. Little shit that's usually just minor gripes are really pissing me off today. 

I'm tired of Facebook links that send you to a fucking link to the article you want to read. Just send me to the main article.

I'm tired of multi page articles, it 2015 for fucks sake, keep it all on one page.

I'm tired of articles that are stock and unimaginative. Do some goddamn research that involves you actually getting up from your fucking desk.

I'm tired of dipshits who get pissed off and act like assholes because someone else did something they don't agree with and has absolutely no fucking affect on their lives. 

I'm tired of people being selfish little pricks. Only thinking about themselves and how to enrich their lives. Without even the faintest thought to how it makes others feel. 

On a similar note...

I'm tired of fuckers who just think about how bad their life is, oh woe is me. Who gives a fuck. There's only one person in the whole damn world who doesn't have it better than anybody else. Everybody else on the whole damn planet has it better than someone. 

I'm tired of television shows that have people so self absorbed and stupid that they would have been institutionalized by the end of the second episode for the stupid shit they've done.

I'm tired of jackasses who think donating to Goodwill is giving to charity. 

And by the way, it isn't '101 Uses For Duct Tape' it just you thinking of one hundred and one things to tape to one hundred and one different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment