Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wake Up America!!!

Got this video e-mailed to me, and after watching it I kinda woke up a little myself. I knew about some of what he talks about, but not all of it. Nor, did I quite grasp the depth of religion in the founding and basic fabric of our great nation that is The United States Of America.


Now that you may have watched it. I am a firm believer in God in whatever name you want to give him, wether it be God, Allah, Zeus, Ra, Gaia, etc... And, I truly believe that ANY man, woman, or child should be able to pray to the god of their choosing and should be able to worship their chosen god however they want. If you want to kneel and pray, sing in tounges, chant, rub parsley into your belly, or whatever. You should be able to do those things. But, you should NOT have the right nor ability to opress someone else from worshiping their god their way just because they don't believe the way you do. And, I'm also against missionary work. Now, I don't have a problem with them going down and teaching them about God, but they should be willing to learn about the tribes current God, and let the tribesmen make their own choice about which they want to believe. But, a good portion of missionaries infiltrate an area, and basically force the population to convert to some form of Christianity or they won't leave, and then they never do. It's really a modern politically correct incarnation of The Crusades. No they're not going in with swords drawn, but they do jump the lines with the same fevor. Also, if I just happen to be at a baseball game and I want to bow my head and say a little prayer for The Redhawks, or Pirates... If you have a problem with it... Then Fuck You!!!

Now, that that little rant is over... An Official Bible of The United States of America... Yea, I kinda like that idea... One that was printed and recommended as the Official Sutdy Bible for Schools??? Also, Church in the Congressional Building??? What has this counrty come to? Are they not sensitive to other religions???  WTH? All I have to say, is "Yea, we're sensitive. But, this country wasn't founded on Islam or Buddism? Columbus didn't have The Qur'an on the Santa Maria. Washington didn't have one crossing the Deleware. Do you think that Thomas Jefferson swore in with his right hand on The Torah? I don not believe they did. But, I have nothig against Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, or any non Christian religion. But, this country was founded on Christianity, and it is getting over run by other religions in the way that we can not pratice our own religion in private much less public without someone rasisng a big stink over it, but if I say I'm praying to Allah, Ra, or meditating because of my Buddhist or Hindu beliefs, people back away like I have a bomb strapped to by back. It's getting to be another form of reverse racism. People are trying so hard to not be sexist, racist, or religionist, that they are in fact showing their ignorance toward it and in turn their fear and hatred of the same. I also, have no problem with you sitting beside me at afore mentioned baseball game and hearing you pray to your chosen god. For all I know you're wrong and I'm right, but in the same breath I could be on the fast track to hell. And for the so called Atheists out there, fuck off, if it wasn't for religion and the God you so hate, you wouldn't have a USA to live in nor an anti-religion to not worship. And, in my personal point of view Atheism is just as much a religion as the rest of them, in the fact that you hold rituials and have belifes just as all the major world religions do. You put just as much effort into being an Atheist as a preacher puts into his Sunday Sermons throughout the week.

And, just for a little learning for ya here's a nice quote.

"Those who believe and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians...and who believe in God and the last day and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." 

Can you guess the book it is from??? Scroll down when you give up..........
















The Qur'an, 2:62

No comments:

Post a Comment