Wednesday, December 14, 2011

After All

Well, after talking, debating, sulking, thinking, and a lot of beer and cigars. The wife and I have decided to give it another go. Things are still pretty rough, words were said, keys were thrown, whiskey was drank, and midgets tortured. But, as is my belief to leave the past the past, I will be letting that sleeping dog lie. And, I would like to give thanks to everybody that responded to my last post, your comments are always much appreciated and welcomed.


We got settled in at our new place. Cheaper rent, more land, and three free horses. Nothing to bitch about there at all. I plan on getting some pics of the place and horses up a bit later. But, for now, I have to go fight some dogs to see what I have to do to keep them in the fence.

2 comments:

  1. There's a wise saying: "Marriage is the union of two excellent forgivers." Good luck to you and the missus!

    ReplyDelete