Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love and Craigslist

Now, I'm doing this for a reason. To state my opinions. And, in this adventure, I have posted links to this blog on Cl, and in a few markets somebody decides to flag my posting there. Why, I have no idea, they never say. I have seen people post that they will flag a posting because it doesn't meet their criteria for a post. Like they have a say on the rules of Cl. Someone out there feels the need to police the Internet or a specific site for things that do not interest them, or that offends them, whatever their reasoning. And, for every market on what ever site there are a hundred "Police" for it. I've run across things from time to time that I disagree with, or think is just plain wrong. But, I refuse to try to block any person from saying what they believe to be true. If I was to go into the "Police" mode myself. There are a lot of Cl postings I would flag just for grammar and spelling alone. I found a post a couple of months ago, the guy said that he was going to flag any post that did not include a phone number or a picture of the item described. Goofy, just damn goofy.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like that guy needs to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some folks just don't have business of their own to mind, so they spend their time minding everyone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are just plain stupid and have to much time on their hands. Which is why they are on craigslist all the time flagging people. They need to grow up and remember people have freedom of speech.

    ReplyDelete