Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Guud Music.

While playing around on the internet. Well, while job hunting and playing some Youtube music videos in the background. I came across a few bands that I've never heard of and really enjoyed. So, being the generous peroson that I am, I am gong to share some of these with you. Hope you enjoy. This first song Old Man by Redlight Kings I've heard on the radio and just loved, but never heard who it was, nor the name of the song, but I had a good guess on that, lol. I ran across it on accident today, added an upbeat to the day.









Ok, so the last two videos aren't exactly new finds for me. Anti-Mortem is from my home town of Chickasha, Oklahoma, I invite you to check 'em out on their Facebook page. So, this was kinda an Oklahomas Own post also. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment