Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Keepin' It Sweet




Yes! Here it is! Five inches of Red Velvet goodness, and as you may suspect, yes there is another piece of cookie under all that delectable sugary sour cream icing oozing out of the sides.

This and other delicious baked goodness can be had at Keepin' It Sweet here in the grand city of Chickasha, Oklahoma. My other favorites are the Mint Chocolate Chip cupcake, and the Chocolate cupcake with peanut butter icing. Both with three inches of icing on top. This is the stuff that'll make you fat just by looking at a picture. Maybe that's why my wife calls me her honeypotamus. lol

She really calls me her honeypottedness, I changed it around a bit. :)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the sweet stuff with your blogging fans!
    And I love that your wife gave you such a cool manly love name!

    ReplyDelete