Friday, December 21, 2012

12/21/2012, The End Of The World As We Know It

Well, doomsday has finally arrived! It's the end of the world as we know it! Hope you've stocked up on supplies, planes will crash, trains will jump their tracks, cars will flip, semi trucks will jackknife, and bicycles will run backwards when you pedal forward! Running for your life is useless because it will get you no matter where you hide! Say your prayers and hope a God in some form or fashion exists! And, when you lay down tonight cuddle up with your loved one or in a ball with your head between your legs and kiss your ass good bye!

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T-!

I call bullshit. Truth of the matter is, every day is the end of the world as we know it. The world today, isn't the same as the one yesterday, nor will it be the same tomorrow as it is today. Something happens everyday that changes our world, for better or worse, small or grand, something changes. But, this whole doomsday today stuff I believe is just hogwash. Yes, today is the last day of the Mayan calendar. So what? A week from Monday is the end of our calendar, for this year. The Mayans didn't say that today was the last day of the world, just the end of the current cycle of their calendar. And, I bet that when tomorrow wakes us up, it will be the beginning of the next cycle of their calendar. So, I'm not buying into all this doomsday prophecy bull. And, if I'm wrong? Who the hell is going to come up to me tomorrow and say, "Told ya so."

1 comment:

  1. This page definitely has all the information I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
    My homepage : facebook

    ReplyDelete