Thursday, December 2, 2010

Your Kids Photographs.

Yes, I know you're proud, and I know you think you're kids are cute. And, yes I agree your kid may be cute, and I'm very happy for you and yours. And, yes I would like pic's of the kid sometimes. And, even monthly for the frst year, or at certian milestones (first crawl, first steps, first time he/she flips your the bird) is fine by me. But, I don't need you to send me a pic of your seventy eight month old. Once or twice a year is fine by me, especially after the kid hit's the big 2.0.  Now, I don't have anybody sending me pics of their kid every other day or even weekly, but I've had that done in the past. And, eventhought I'm excited for you and your newest addition to your family. And, no  this is not directed at anybody at all. This came to me during a commerical of a family on vacation sending pics of their baby directly to their families printers. I love technology and all the goodies that they're coming up with these days, but I damn sure don't need to come home and find a pile of pictures on the floor in front of my printer, and when I reload it I still have ten minutes of printing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment