Friday, February 4, 2011

I notice that there is no place for open comments or posts on your site, is that because you want to filter out what is said. And, place comments on your site out of context, just like you do when you take a Bible verse out of context when you remove it from the rest of the chapter and book? By the way, when I am finished with this little note, I will copy and paste it to my blog for the world to see. Now, although you do have the right to free speech, and to peaceably assemble. Would you be in favor of a group of people protesting your pastors funeral? Or your funeral for that matter? While picketing a funeral, there is no such thing as a respectable distance. And, as far a s God's judgment goes, it is not your to pass, nor your place to punish. Jesus wasn't even given that right. Yes, he threw a fit or two, most notably in the market, but wasn't allowed to be the judge and/or jury for us humans. If you want to follow in the works of Jesus, I'll happily build a nice cross for all of you. It says in The Bible, that God will bring about the Judgment. Not, God will have some small extremists do it for him. And, yes that is exactly what you are, extremists. You are spouting the same garble as The al-Qaeda, Communists, and Nazis. We are Gods most righteous, and we must rid the world of the impure.
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
-Adolf Hitler
I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
Adolf Hitler
Now, as far as I know you haven't gone to the point of killing, yet. But, Hitler and Stalin did start out killing millions either. You need to thin before you act. Would I want this done to me, and would God or Jesus do this himself?

This is a direct copy of a letter I wrote to Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas
I hate to put a link to their website on my page, because it will direct more people to it. But, this group is no better than the Nazis, Communists, or the al-Qaeda. And, I think people need to be aware of what they're doing, they're protesting funerals of our fallen soldiers, and other citizens. They don't seem to have any real agenda or plan as to who they're going to protest. They just say it's because we're evil and sin in Gods eyes, so they must protest. I think their church should be protested every Sunday, if that's when they even do their services. I implore you to check their site out, and get offended as I did. This is a mockery of the Christian faith, no matter which one you practice, from Catholic, to Protestant, to Judaism, to how ever you want to worship God.

Westboro Baptist Church
3701 West 12th Street
Topeka, KS 66604-1730
(785) 273-0325
http://www.godhatesfags.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment