Sunday, October 3, 2010

Forgiveness and prayer.

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest? - Mark Twain


It is preached in the Bible to be able to forgive is above all you can to to gain favor with the Lord. Forgive without expectation, without reward and you shall be saved. You ask for forgiveness for your sins and you shall be forgiven and granted eternal life in Heaven with the Lord. You are to pray for people less fortunate than you. Pray for people that need to find the light, the path, the way, the Word of God. Pray for your enemies, forgive your enemies, harbor no hate towards any soul. This is what it says in the Bible, forgive those who have sinned against you and you will be forgiven by God.

Who do you pray for, who do you need to forgive today, tomorrow? I have forgiven all who have done me wrong, and I hold no ill will toward them, eventhough I'd just as soon not have them in my life, or have cut them out of it completely. But, I wish them the best in their lives and adventures.

Most of all, I pray for the one who needs salvation most, Satan. I pray that he will ask the Lord for forgiveness for his sins. And, that he will accept the Lord as his Savior. And, I say, If you can not pray for Satan to ask forgivness, then you need to pray for yourself. I pray for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment