Friday, December 28, 2012

Mansome.

While parusing the webs this morning. I came across this set of videos called Mansome. It's a guide for being more manly. (Insert gutteral, primal grunts here) I only have time to watch one of the videos, (the one that poped up on my Yahoo front page) so I won't give it a half assed review. But, the video I did watch, is about how to easily start a fire with a tampon. This episode is called Manpon, to which I chuckeled a bit as I went to click the link. I have the main page bookmarked to check out at my leisure, and will see if it's worth messing with and if the tips on grooming, survival, grilling, and whatever else they have on there are worth a damn. But, I found this video slightly funny, and I did learn a little something, kinda...

No comments:

Post a Comment