Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ramblin' Man

This is getting crazy on my end. I have a lot of stuff that I think about daily, that I'd just love to write about. The crazy part is that I can't get it all straightened out in my head long enough to get it organized enough to write down. Funny, yet sad and almost sadistic at the same time. I have stuff from, people, politics, racism, sexism, whateverism, religion, current events, riding, camping, exploring, the Internet, fishin, to who the hell knows what else running rampant in my brain. Sometimes I just have to start a rant and get to writing for anything to start to come up, and although I have a lot to say on many subjects, I try to make my posts long enough to get my point across, but short enough to keep from boring the dog hair out of ya.

Sitting here watching TV, and they're talking about plastic surgery and implants, and butt lifts, and nose jobs, crap like that. Talking about wanting to look like super models or a Victoria's Secret girl. And, I'm like to hell with that, who really think these scrawny, anorexic, underfed, veganistic, skin draped over a skeleton, hipster women are attractive. I look at these women and think, "Here have a steak. Maybe a potato."  My wife loves to watch these celebrity reality shows, and she was watching that modeling show with Tyra Banks, and there was this girl on there that was a little bigger than the other contestants, looked like she had ate a chicken nugget or two in her life. And, Tyra broke the hell down, crying saying she knew how hard it was to break out as a model as a big woman. I'm thinking WTF? You don't even know what big is, Queen Latifa is a big woman, not fat but she's big. Roseanne Barr is a big woman, Kyrstie Ally is a big woman. Tyra, naaa not a big woman, yea she may be a bit tall for a woman, but she ain't a big woman. And, why do all these women look like they need a vitamin and drug rehab? I like a woman that has some color other than ashen grey to her skin. I want the ability to see her reflection in a mirror. Personally I want a woman that has some meat on her bones, I'm not talking Hover Round fat, but a woman that has some shape to her body. One that has a body. I want a woman that I when I grab her hips, I'm not grabbing her pelvis bone. Don't care for the whole backbone look either. I want my woman to be able to eat an ear of corn, and t-bone steak with her hands and not get a drop on her shirt. (without a bib) I don't want a parsley pie for dessert, or some damn tofu turkey for Thanksgiving. Now I ain't going to lie, I like my woman to look good. Hell, that's what makes you want to date in the first place, if she looks good I'm talking to her. Hell, I wouldn't be with my wife if I didn't think she looked good. Ooooooooh, he's shallow only wants her for her looks, she's just arm candy to him, you user.There I said it for ya. I hope I covered all the bases on that one. :) Now, I guarantee you that there is not a soul on this planet that would be with who they're with, be it dating, a steady boyfriend.girlfriend thing, or your spouse, if you didn't find them attractive. With the exception of arranged marriages. You would have never spoke to that person to find out they had a brilliant personality if you didn't think they looked good, weather is was their physical looks, or the bulge in their pockets. Speaking of global warming. It's time for me to go.

So, now yo....
And, NO I don't talk to other women for the purpose of a relationship, I'M MARRIED, and you just don't do that shit. Nor do I want to. Hah, gotcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment