Saturday, January 22, 2011

Giving A Damn.

If someone gives you a damn, and you don't want it. What do you do with it? Do you just keep it and only display it when they come to visit? Or, do you kindly ask for the receipt so you can take it back? (Hoping you don't hurt their feelings of course) Is it ok to re-gift the damn, give it to someone more deserving? What is the proper way to handle this situation? I don't want to be rude to people. But, I usually choose to re-gift the damn. Or, as I like to call it re-damning someone. The person that gave it to you should appreciate that you liked it so much you had to share it with someone else, usually a stranger. But, still you're sharing their gift. Oh, here's a no-no. Never, re-damn who gave you the damn in the first place, give them someone elses. It wouldn't be right to re-damn them their own damn. Besides, they would recognize it. They know what damn they gave you, so you have to give them a different one. Personally, I like to get a different damn than the one I gave. Adds, variety. Keeps shit interesting. Oh, and here ya go, I've got one for you. DAMN YOOOOUUUU! Hope you like it, and be my guest to re-damn it, you won't hurt my feelings a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Stands up yelling "Bravo!! Well said!!"
    Definite thought to ponder. Thanks for saying it so well!

    ReplyDelete