Saturday, January 1, 2011

Well It's New Year's Day

Another year down and another one coming up. Let's see how this one turns out.

As I look back to the past year, and I think of all that's happened. I realize that I can't remember much of shit. lol Of course there have been ups and downs, as happens to everyone every year. The reflections of the past have no bearing on the future and should not be an indicator of what lies ahead. You have the ability to make the best of the coming year and I highly suggest that you do. I know I'm going to make the best of the next year, and right the wrongs, and make the goods better. As I'm coming up on my one year anniversary I am reminds of a couple quotes that I have to remind myself of on the off occasion.

In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce. The trick is to find, and continue to find, grounds for marriage.
 -Robert Anderson

More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse.
 -Doug Larson

1 comment: