Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oklahoma University Suspension

What the hell is wrong with this, Jaz Reynolds kid? I understand he was trying to make a joke, but come on think about your actions and words before you do anything, especially something like that. Once it's on the web it's not yours anymore, it is out ther for the world to see and you can never get it back. And, just how insensitive that was. Even said in private among friends, that is plain wrong. I'm glad Coach Stoops suspended him, I honestly hope he gets completely kicked off the team. And, even as a Oklahoma State fan, I wouldn't care if it had been someone with the talent of Barry Sanders, and played for OSU, I wouldn't want that individual representing our state at all.

http://www.koco.com/r/25213378/detail.html

The above link is to one of our news stations report of the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment